Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Diablo series

First of all, I would like to talk about the Diablo series has been the focus of: equipment systems, equipment systems, I think the comparison need to focus on talking about before because the new D3 designers TraivsDay Blizzard forums a modified the legendary equipment of Posts and extremely strong legendary equipment, and now most of the parts of equipment reduced to no one to pick up the rare equipment. First of all, I would like to talk legendary equipment point of view, for the revision of the legendary equipment, I think four to go: (A): First of all, I think legendary equipment is indeed necessary to modify, but modify the same time, I want to be able to step without hope 1.04 once large turn over, but because the subsequent high drop rate and high sulfur rate result Finally, the most legendary equipment only sulfur value, lost his revision of the value in the so much revision legendary, legendary glove, the legendary cloak, legendary breastplate not want to see players perhaps that picked up the basic need to look at the life of sulfur directly. So, I think that the legendary equipment really must be revised, revision, hope the legendary Blizzard designers can attribute to the good on the one hand to modify, but at the same time be able to reduce legendary swap rate, to make it rare, make After he becomes precious, the rather few pieces a day legend or suit, but 5-6 is to look at the basic did not need to see the direct decomposition, and then the remaining 10 Laijian and are identification decomposition of stuff. To tell the truth, instead of this, I want more, to me one day, perhaps, a few days out then one, but whenever you see the Light, I was able to determine the I's efforts were not in vain, as also allow I have a sense of accomplishment. (B): Second, I would like to say, since we want is Niubi shiny legendary, then we should be how to design him, following the one I saw in the corner of Kane's blue stickers:

No comments:

Post a Comment